Star City


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines » Manila
October 18th 2012
Published: October 22nd 2012
Edit Blog Post

Went at Star City yesterday with my daughter Hannah. It was one of the activities for their school’s field trip and also the last one that we went to, after Luneta, Nido Science Discovery Center and The Animation Factory.

I was surprised that Star City changed a lot after all this years. I last went there about 14 or 15 years ago, yes that’s a long time ago! There was a lot of rides for the kids which made Hannah very happy. What’s so nice about Star City is that almost all their rides are located indoor, meaning even if it rains unexpectedly you could still enjoy their rides, well except for Star Frisbee, Star Flyer and Surf Dance, Wild River(all rides for adults) which are all located outside. There’s also a lot of activities inside if you want to play games of all sorts, and if you can win, your prize could be all those cute stuff toys that are displayed on each kiosks. There’s also a variety of food establishments to suit your taste although some of these are a little bit overpriced.

I would love to go there again maybe this December though I am quite sure that it’ll be too crowded at that time.


Additional photos below
Photos: 40, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.1s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 54; dbt: 0.0618s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb