Luneta Park


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines » Manila
July 3rd 2010
Published: April 13th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Our family decided one Saturday morning to go to the Luneta Park(or Rizal Park) to have a picnic and eat our lunch there. Going there, we kinda lost somewhere coz we couldn’t find the parking lot. Well, anyways, we found it eventually and selected one of the many vacant place so we could prepare our food. While my companions prepared our food, we took some pictures and frankly there’s nothing much to see except some people who are there also doing nothing. While we were eating, someone approached us and said that if we could give him our leftover food after we finished eating. We were a little bit uncomfortable after that, coz he kept on watching us while we ate and soon he was joined by I guess, his wife and kid and we hurriedly finished eating and gave our food to them.



We quickly strolled the park and took pictures of Jose Rizal statue, so that I could post it here..haha! but after that, my mother asked us if we could leave the place immediately coz there’s really nothing more to do. I guess if you could spare a little time here, you could do so but if you plan to stay here a little longer then it’s up to you. I think, I ‘m not going back there anytime soon.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.123s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0996s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb