Palawan Cherry Blossom in Cebu City


This journal has been deleted.
COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader_blog_bottom



Comments only available on published blogs

28th August 2015
IMG_7303

i am groming several hundred of seedlings of what may be Palawan cherry trees. I was told by a former fellow professor that many years ago someboby brought home sakura saplings from Japan. These were planted in their farm. However, without knowing it, the trees were cut. There are about 10 young trees which are already blooming. It is from these trees that i got the seeds. When i learned that sakura will not grow in hot places such as the Philippines, i searched the internet to find ot what these seedlings i am growing are. They may be cassia javanica. Where in cebu are those palawan cherry trees in your pictures, friend? ...my fb page is Edwin ED. I posted photos of the trees i'm growing. They are just 2 months old. Thank you for posting the photos of palawan cherry trees. God bless you.
31st August 2015
IMG_7303

Palawan Cherry Blossom
Hi Ed, you can find the trees at the University of Southern Philippines Foundation in Cebu City. I wasn't sure if I checked your correct fb account. The profile picture is a kid kissing a baby.
28th August 2015
IMG_7333

Thank you, Kim.
1st September 2015
IMG_7303

Palawan Cherry
Thank you very much, Kim. I have former students who are currently working in Cebu whom i may request to take pictures of the palawan cherry trees that are at the USP when they bloom in March. April and May. Thank you very for your beautiful photos of palawan cherry... You got my profile picture right. God bless you po.
3rd September 2015
IMG_7303

Palawan Cherry Blossom
We also have in the Philippines the rafflesia, in case you are pond of other species of plants and trees.

Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0379s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb