Downtown -- yikes!


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines » Cebu » Cebu City
February 23rd 2011
Published: October 14th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Today we walked to the downtown area of Cebu on a quest to find Pier 4 (they say "pier cuatro"). We had bought our ferry tickets from SuperCat and wanted to see if it was a walkable distance for the morning. The downtown area reminded us of Manila even more than what we'd already seen so we decided to head back to a safer neighborhood. My laundry wasn't ready, but Ronald's was, so we picked that up and then went to buy our plane tickets from Cebu Pacific. Turns out they charge you a fee on the internet and on the phone for their services but in the office they don't. Strange, I thought. Anyways, our trip will be first to the island of Bohol where I can go diving and we can snorkel and enjoy the beach, then back to Cebu for a night before heading to Palawan so I can go diving at El Nido and then back again to Cebu for a night and then on to Boracay and then Manila to catch our flight out of the country. The flight going to Boracay has a lower weight luggage allowance, so we've decided to send some with their cargo. It should be much cheaper than paying for extra kilos at the check in counter.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.136s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0598s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb