White Water Rafting in Cagayan de Oro


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines » Cagayan De Oro
November 10th 2009
Published: November 10th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Raise the RoofRaise the RoofRaise the Roof

On top of a jeepney, sitting on makeshift river boats - these are the guides who'd bravely maneuver your way down the wild river ride.

Riding the Rapids - Literally!



Most of us have been on a whitewater raft---it’s easy, breezy and you’re with a group of six individuals that can actually save your ass in case you fall.
If you want something more adventurous, try river tubing. Imagine yourself traveling on high-speed white water on a tire tube of an old truck…this is River tubing on the Saub River.
The tube has makeshift handles on the left and right, plus a guide or two depending on the water conditions. Rain or shine, fearless guides are up to take you on their favorite trip. We decided to ride after the rain. Good move? Bad move? We moved....faster than a speeding bullet.
The dips were unbelievable, and the adrenaline pumped like no other. How can you really describe white water in the middle of a rainforest? All we can say is...AMAZING!
Experience it yourself and see how you'd fare in our Ancient South tour on November 22 to December 1, 2009 and next year - 2010, January 6-15.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

Rocky RageRocky Rage
Rocky Rage

Find your soul and muster the courage to go on this mind-blowing ride.
River Runs Through ItRiver Runs Through It
River Runs Through It

A view from the hanging bridge, where you can watch your brave friends shout for dear life as they pass by - or when the ride's finish, have their photos taken as if nothing happened.


Tot: 0.112s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 10; qc: 56; dbt: 0.0597s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb