Taal Volcano Adventure


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines » Batangas » Talisay
June 9th 2007
Published: August 7th 2007
Edit Blog Post

It was a bright morning of June 7, 2007, when the group decided to experience trekking in Taal Volcano, the smallest volcano in the world. The trip was pushed through as planned on June 9, 2007 gathering at exactly 5:00 dawn and meeting at MCDO Quezon Avenue-EDSA for a brief coffee and hot choco. Surprisingly, all the members of the trekkers were on time and were off the road at 5:30am. At 8:00 am we were already in Tagaytay, City, a place for a romantic honeymooooon. The road travel from Tagaytay to Talisay was a bit dangerous because of the steep cliff around the bend. There is an alternate longer route along EDSA exiting in south superhighway, a safer route than the steep-cliff via Tagaytay-Talisay. There are plenty offerors of boat ride along our way to Talisay. We stayed in Villa Amparo, Talisay. They have packages where visitors can choose from. Of course, we just selected the boat ride and a yummy lunch ready when we arrive from the crater site.

The boat ride to Taal Volcano was around 15 mins. only, however, the trekking is almost endless.... but exciting. It took us around 2 hours going to the top of the amazingly beautiful crater. When you're planning to visit the place, try to bring water, towel to cover your nose from dust, and handy fud. Well, just in case you are interested to know who we are...joel, girlie, amie, remy, raquel, jojo, rochelle, john, darlene, glenn, yours trully. Nice trip!


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

Tagaytay CityTagaytay City
Tagaytay City

with Taal Volcano as background


10th July 2007

Cool..
Cool.. i Wanna Go There too..

Tot: 0.126s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 13; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0424s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb