Clothes, toys and books distributed to Poor children in Kathmandu, Nepal


Advertisement
Nepal's flag
Asia » Nepal » Kathmandu
January 26th 2011
Published: January 26th 2011
Edit Blog Post

After collecting 7 huge boxes of clothes, toys and books for poor children in Kathmandu and Eastern Nepal and being fortunately enough getting a transport company to transport the boxes to Kathmandu for free, the boxes arrived in Kathmandu after 6 week on the road through China, Tibet and Eastern Nepal.

The clothes was sorted and then distributed to the poor children by church members of the Bethlehem Kathmandu Church in the middle of Nepal winter so the warm winter clothes donated by my 200 plus students was welcomed by the poor Kathmandu and Nepal children.

What joy it was for me to see the photos of the clothes finally arriving in Kathmandu and being distributed to the children.

Thanks also to seven (7) sponsors, Elizabeth, Helen, Grace, Stephanie, Tiger, Candy and myself, seven (7) poor children in Nepal will now get an education. Thank you.

I will continue to seek compassionate people who may want to have the satisfaction (for only $ 12 per month) of helping to educate a poor child in Nepal.


Additional photos below
Photos: 90, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.054s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 14; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0301s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb