Tours in Nepal ·· Ace vision Treks ·· Hiking Partner


Advertisement
Nepal's flag
Asia » Nepal » Kathmandu » Durbar Square
June 24th 2020
Published: June 24th 2020
Edit Blog Post

Warm Greeting from Himalayan Kingdom Nepal known as Mt. Everest country in the world. We are specialists in outdoor activities in Nepal. Such as Trekking in Nepal, Cultural Tours World Heritage sites Sightseeing with hiking, Mountaineering, and many more. We are offering Trekking and Tours in Nepal. Now here we are offering world Heritage sites Tours which is an unforgettable travel experience in a lifetime. The Nepal City Tourbegins upon your arrival in Kathmandu Nepal. The trip commences with a scenic sightseeing tour of Nagarkot, a popular hill station located 11 km northwest of Kathmandu. The visit to the serene destination of Nagarkot offers a grand panorama of Manaslu, Everest, and Dorje Lakpa Himalayas. We shall visit the UNESCO World Heritage Sites like Boudhanath, Pashupatinath, and Swayambhunath.

Lumbini is famous in Nepal for being the birthplace of Buddha. Thousands of pilgrims visit here every year to worship, meditate and learn at the site. Throughout the years, the temple complex has grown from just one temple to commemorate the birthplace, to a whole monastic complex with beautiful Buddhist temples which have been donated from around the world!

Afterward, you will head 150 km southwest to the exotic location of Chitwan National Park. You will spend the day going elephant safari and visiting the nearby Elephant breeding center, ethnic Tharu village, and canoeing in the Rapti River. You will drive to the historical town of Lumbini from where you will get to witness the birth site of Gautam Buddha, historical Mayadevi Temple, and 3rd BC, Ashoka Pillar.

The tour afterward moves 170 km north to Pokhara where you can indulge in many fun-filled adventurous activities namely paragliding, cycling, and bungee jumping. The largest lake in Pokhara, Phewa Lake, lies at the center of Pokhara which remains a popular tourist attraction along with Davis Fall, Mahendra Cave, and the peace stupa atop a hill. The tour concedes upon your return to Kathmandu. You can undertake the Nepal Luxury Tour throughout the year.

Ace vision Treks & Tours is one of the most esteemed Guided Tour Trekking Company in Nepal . We conduct a variety of trips across Nepal and also ensure your satisfaction while doing so. Our dedication and commitment are matched by our team of experts and professionals as well. Remember us for Kathmandu Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tour in Nepal. Contact us for more details with Customized Tours and Trekking.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.119s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0821s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb