Manaslu Circuit Trek - Ace Vision Treks & Tours


Advertisement
Nepal's flag
Asia » Nepal » Himalayas
November 12th 2020
Published: November 12th 2020
Edit Blog Post

A remote and isolated Manaslu Circuit Trek around the world’s eighth highest snow-capped mountain. So, it is a the best trek for someone who wants something different in Nepal but still offers the most striking and jaw-dropping the scenery of Himalayas.

Many Hikers like the Manaslu Circuit Trek to the Annapurna before it got busy! It is in a region which was closed to outsiders until the early '90s and tourism is still restricted. It is also not quite as high as the Annapurna circuit and really is a stunning and less trodden path.

The terrain on the trek is on a well-trodden path all the way, though this can be rocky and uneven in parts. It is not precipitous and there is no rock climbing or ‘mountaineering’ which requires equipment. It is a walk all the way, although some of the hills can be steep and never-ending! The Manaslu Circuit trek is 180 km in length, roughly 110 miles.

You will meet people along the way, and also yaks. There is only one rule of the road when meeting an oncoming yak, and that is to always ensure you step to one side, towards the inside of the trail, to avoid the cliff edge on the other side! Poles are useful, depending on whether you have problems with knees and if you have a personal preference for using them. Higher up, the open slopes and moraine may give you added reassurance with a pole, but again the path is quite easy to follow.

The highest point of the trek to Larkya La Pass (5106m) climbs steeply, and at times the pass can be slippery so care must be taken. But the path is well used and the ascent is not overly difficult. This day would be a great objective for a fit hill walker with little mountaineering experience. The top of Larkya La provides astounding panoramic views of Manaslu, Cheo Himal, Himal Chuli, and Himlung Himal. The terrain is never dangerous or precipitous, it is still just a walk, but requiring the usual care and caution. The remote Himalayan journey to the Tsum Valley Trek is best organized by Ace Vision Treks, Contact us for customized your lifetime trekking experience.

Why Manaslu Trek with Ace Vision Treks & Tours




The Local Reliable Tour Trekking Company provides service-oriented trips per your interests and time-frame. As well, It is known as hand-hand services like client and travel company, which is most important! So the mediator has no special role, while you are travel in Himalayas. We are known as ex-guided Travel partner based in Kathmandu. So visit us for best and unforgettable travel experience in a lifetime.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.086s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0497s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb