Everest Base Camp and Kalapathar Peak 5545 meters high


Advertisement
Nepal's flag
Asia » Nepal » Gorak Shep
July 13th 2019
Published: July 13th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Everest is within the most prominent region of Nepal. More than a hundred thousand trekkers visit this region every year. When Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay set off on their heroic journey in 1953 this region became famous in the word. Mount Everest “SAGARMATHA” (in the Nepali language) at 8848m is the main attraction. Mt. Lhotse 8516m, Mt. Cho-Oyu 8201m, Mt. Makalu 8463m, Mt. Amadablam 6812m are also the main attractions of this area. It is also identified as the home of Sherpa people and the mysterious Yeti. This trek comprises not only the Everest Base Campbut also Namche Bazaar, Lukla, Tyangboche and the whole Solukhumbu. The trek to Khumbu area is not only famous for trekking and expeditions but also for the Sherpa culture. One can enjoy and learn Sherpa culture very closely by visiting this region. The complete trek starts from Jiri to Lukla. Flying to Lukla is the best option for those with limited time. Most of the flights depend on weather conditions. However, the helicopter service and chartered flights are also available on request. The Everest Trek is one of the most thrilling adventure treks for excitement-seekers. There are several trekking routes within the Khumbu Region like Kalapatthar, Gokyo Lake, Everest Base Camp and Syangboche trek.

This trek circumnavigates the Khumbu region that includes three high passes. First, we cross the Khongmo La Pass (5535m) and visit Everest Base Camp (5380m). We then climb Kalapatthar (5545m) and have a spectacular view of Everest. We then climb Chola pass (5430m) and visit Gokyo Lake and Gokyo Ri (5480m) and then the last pass is Renjo La (5345m). From these high passes, we can see four spectacular peaks above 8000m and many more below 8000m we can observe. The last traditional village is located in Thame (3870m) and Thamo then treks down to Namche Bazaar. We will then finally trek down to Lukla and fly back to Kathmandu.

Coming this season Everest Trekking Routes Provide Details Everest Base Camp Trek Itinerary and Includes Professional Mountain Guide and Expert Local Porters Services. There are thousands of Trekking Agencies in Nepal, All selling Same Everest Trekking Packages different service and different Everest Base Camp Trek Cost. So no need to confused about the hike to Everest Base Camp and Kalapathar Peak. Kathmandu to Lukla takes Domestic flight and Continue to final Destination and return same way to Lukla.

Everest Trekking Routes Pvt. Ltd.

Khusibu, Nayabazaar, Kathmandu, Nepal

Mobile : +977-9843467921 (Rabin)

Mobile : +977-9843451231 (Dhansingh)

Teliphone : + 977-1-4387202

Email : info@everesttrekkingroutes.com

Email : info@adventuremountainguide.net

URL:- www.everesttrekkingroutes.com

URL:- www.adventuremountainguide.net

Advertisement



Tot: 0.123s; Tpl: 0.02s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.064s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb