Everest Base Camp Trek- Trekking Packages In Nepal


Advertisement
Nepal's flag
Asia » Nepal » Gokyo Lakes
October 20th 2020
Published: October 20th 2020
Edit Blog Post

Everest Base Camp Trek



The Everest Base Camp Trek is a special trekking package that is designed to provide a Golden opportunity for the hikers to observe 30 Glorious snow-capped mountains along with World's highest peak; Mt. Everest with a Single frame. The Everest short Trek package Assortment is the best and most memorable hiking journey of your life for your speculating holiday in Nepal's Himalayas. The Trekking Itinerary for short Everest trek is planned to achieve the fantasy of different people who want to experience the Magical and rare views base camp of the world’s highest snow-capped mountain.

Short Everest Base Camp Trek package Cost itinerary gives you a spare and interesting chance to hike both Everest Base Camp and the admirable 360-degree viewpoint of Kalapathar (5545m) with enduring views of mighty Mt Everest on the adjoining Himalaya of the Everest region.

The Everest Panorama Trek starts up with a breathtaking and delightful trip to Lukla and a declining trip to Dudh Koshi (Milk River). The Trekking Itinerary to Everest trek provides you an outstanding opportunity to come in touch with a Breathtaking and magical view of mountain ranges that includes the viewpoint of Kala-Patthar. (5555m)

From where you take delightful and spectacular snaps of some more than 30 mountains along with Mt. Everest within a single frame. The Hiking Itinerary for short Everest trek includes observation of the World's highest Everest trek and the violent glaciers. The freshness of water over glaciers invites the Visitors for the second time also. Everest short Trek Package gives a chance to come over the colorful Buddhist monasteries, Chorten, many hear indefinite explanations about Yeti. The outstanding hospitality and hearty welcome of Sherpa people made it difficult to leave the place.

Everest short Trek Package made you close with Rare species of wonderful mountain flora and fauna. Passing by the Khumbu glacier you will get the opportunity to see the most vibrant panorama of the mountain Terrain which is just magical sight. The Everest region is most adventure outdoor activities to the travelers. As well, the journey is lifetime experience. Contact us for more details about Trekking in Nepal-A Complete Travel Guide , tours, and many more outdoor activities.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.116s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 8; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0674s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb