Finishing Off In Style!


Advertisement
Maldives' flag
Asia » Maldives » Kaafu Atoll
December 26th 2015
Published: August 9th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 4.1748, 73.5089

Finishing off our incredible honeymoon in the Maldives was one of the best ideas ever!
All inclusive for 5 nights in this amazing setting was definitely an amazing experience and memory.
We stayed at The Meeru Resort which is an hour boat ride direct from the airport. Our accommodation was an Overwater Jacuzzi Bungalow and the views were incredible!! We never got sick of the views!

Our room was great! Heaps of different marine life would swim by our room, reef sharks, trumpet fish, stingrays, squid and heaps of other varieties of fish, unfortunately no turtles ha.
Five days was already amazing but we wished we had more time. We spent our days relaxing on the beach and doing some activities.

We went kayaking, we took a scenic flight over the islands which was so beautiful. We took a sunset cruise and watched dolphins jump out of the water and do flips to the excited gasps of their spectators.
We went diving and saw all kinds of fish and marine life including a turtle! We enjoyed the endless cocktails and bountiful amounts of food throughout the day. We enjoyed the jacuzzi every night and the warm sun and pleasant evenings .

In other words, we made use of every moment we had there. It was very hard to fault the place.

So ending on a high, the sad realization that normality awaits and that all good things must come to an end!

It was the best honeymoon I could have asked for!



Additional photos below
Photos: 108, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.271s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 12; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0725s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb