Maldives: Underwater Adventures


Advertisement
Maldives' flag
Asia » Maldives » Ari Atoll
November 23rd 2016
Published: November 27th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Dad and I decided Kyle shouldn't be having all the fun on this island adventure. He is going diving everyday, coming back with wild stories and photos of exotic looking sea creatures.

If you know us at all, you know that we are not about to put our faces in the water, let alone go under water. So, we found a water adventure that was a little more our speed.

We hopped aboard a submarine and followed the coral reef of our island underwater, but in an air-conditioned, private cabin.

It was actually a lot of fun and we saw a large variety of fish--more fish than we could identify. They were all different colors and sizes and, in a way, almost looked fake they were so vibrant.

We took some photos of some of them as they swam past our windows, but became so mesmerized by the display we almost forgot to get any photos.

Once we were safely back on solid land, we tried to convince Kyle we saw a 20 foot whale shark just like he encountered on one of his dives, but he quickly saw through our story.


Additional photos below
Photos: 17, Displayed: 17


Advertisement



27th November 2016

Underwater adventure
Now this is my kind of underwater adventure!! It looks like so much fun!
28th November 2016

Sub
Are you sure that was a submarine? II looked like a big beer cooler

Tot: 0.092s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0735s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb