Vakarufalhi Maldives


Advertisement
Maldives' flag
Asia » Maldives » Ari Atoll
April 3rd 2015
Published: April 3rd 2015
Edit Blog Post

Vakarufalhi Island Resort is one of the greatest 4 star resorts in the Maldives and real value for money. It is located in the South Ari Atoll and a 45 minute seaplane trip from Male International Airport. The resort has wonderful white sand, tropical palm trees and a magnificent house reef where an abundance of underwater sea life thrives.

There are various room categories such as the Beach Villa, Garden Villa, Water Villa and the pool villa. The Beach Villas have their own stretch of private beach with the villas themselves being secluded and surrounded by flora and fauna. The Water Villas are set above the lagoon with winding wooden paths leading to very private rooms. All rooms at Vakarufalhi Island Resort come equipped with TV and cable channels, tea & coffee making facilities, mini bar, air-conditioning and a ceiling fan.

The main restaurant Vakarufalhi Island Resort serves a wide choice of international cuisines including delectable buffets. There are seats both inside and out which offer views out into the Indian Ocean. The adjacent bar has a selection of spirits, wines and cocktails and offers evening entertainment with a DJ.

The onsite spa is truly tranquil, especially with its setting above the lagoon. There are a range of treatments which combines both Eastern and Western traditions. There is a nearby over-water gym as well which is equipped with treadmills and free-weights.

Things to do at Vakarufalhi Island Resort include water sports, excursions and fishing. The house reef is excellent and the onsite PADI diving club can provide both snorkeling and diving equipment.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.121s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0755s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb