Anita's Hen Night


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia
July 5th 2014
Published: June 21st 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 6.29511, 99.726

Well every Bride to Be has to have a bit of a doo before they get wed, so the girls and I arranged a wee outing over to Pantai Cenang to visit a beach bar or 3 (maybe 4) to celebrate Anita's upcoming 'Pirate themed' wedding. It turned out to be a fun filled night with everyone in high spirits.

We all met at Charlie's Bar in the marina and after a couple of starter drinks we jumped a minibus over to the main tourist area of Pantai Cenang to take in the beautiful beach while watching the sun going down. Joe and the boys all met up in the marina bar too, their plan was to hit the hot spots in Kuah and by the sounds of it they had a fun night too.

First things first we got settled into Karim's beach bar and ordered various cocktails from him, he didn't disappoint suggesting various concoctions which we were keen to give a go. He was shakin' them up behind the bar while we got settled into fun mode, enjoying the girls for once all being out at the beach together.

Time for a bar hop to commence as we wandered along the beach near sunset to Rafii's Bar and Little Lylia's for some food and more cocktails to wash it down. We sat enjoying a stunning sunset and continued to party on for the night and had a really good time. The photos show a fun beginning but I'm keeping the rest of the evening just among us girls!

I'm not giving away too much, all I'll say is what happens on a Hen, stays between the hen's. Here's to the upcoming wedding which I know is going to be fabulous fun. Strangely enough the pirate theme was inspired by a joke my brother Eddie sent me,

'Why are pirates called pirates?'
'Coz they Aaarrrghhhh....' Har de har har!


Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement

Sundowner time..Sundowner time..
Sundowner time..

And that's all you're getting to see.. tehe


Tot: 0.138s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0934s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb