Day 13 - Kuala Lumpur


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Wilayah Persekutuan » Kuala Lumpur
October 29th 2015
Published: April 19th 2016
Edit Blog Post

I woke around 8:00am but Bec was still asleep so I figured I’d get a little more kip in. The next time I woke it was just before 10:00am and Bec was awake.
We got up and Bec headed to the gym, I headed to the pool. It was sunny and within minutes I was sweating up a storm. I was by the pool for about an hour before Bec joined me, and we were there maybe an hour longer before we decided to go and get some lunch as we'd skipped breakfast.
We wandered down to our newly discovered massive food court on the bottom level of The Pavillion shopping centre where we decided on Subway and a Boost Juice.
After lunch we headed back to the pool for a bit longer, it had clouded over a bit but was still quite hot.
Eventually it clouded over too much so we decided to change and head off on our shopping day.
First we started with the shops at Avenue K, then across to KLCC then finished up back at The Pavillion. We shopped up a storm.
We stopped in at the hotel to drop off our purchases before making our way round to the Soho Spa for another foot massage.
We then walked back to hotel, packed, showered, changed and walked to Healy Macs for dinner and drinks. For me tonight was their amazing ribs and an apple mojito, Bec had the veggie moussaka again.
From there, we walked back toward hotel and to H&M before walking around to the massage place one last time for a full body massage.
Finally out little legs couldn’t take any more walking and we headed back to hotel. We watched some TV then it was time for bed.

Total Steps: 22,930
Total kms: 17.7

Advertisement



Tot: 0.433s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 14; qc: 89; dbt: 0.1473s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb