Kuala Lumpur Paris


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Wilayah Persekutuan » Kuala Lumpur
June 8th 2014
Published: June 9th 2014
Edit Blog Post

mIt has been a long time but finally we are on the way again. Eric took us to the Airport and a little later Robin came to have a coffee with us before the plane took of at 14.30 p.m. A good flight apart from a rough piece exactly when you had your coffee. We had to sit with it, till it started to calm down. Lucky we had mugs and no cups. We landed perfectly at 19.45 in K.L. It took an hour by car to get to the hotel and more time to book in. Lucky us after Liz told them we were to old to have a shower in a bath we were upgraded to a suite. It was enormous, a whole sitting room and a bedroom next to it. Televisions in both the rooms. It was fantastic. We did a short walk around the hotel to take some pictures from the twin towers at night. Beautiful sight. Before we decided to call it a night we had a nice drink in the foyer of the hotel. At an extensive breakfast we were treated to some form of demo through the streets with colourful dressed people, laughing and waving at us. What a start of the day. Than we were of to the PETRONAS towers. The walk was through covered air-conditioned walkways. Through a maze of shops, cafe's and restaurants. These huge towers were build in the middle of the City. What a feat. It is amazing. The shops within this complex are all upper class, Versace etc. too expensive. Walking all the way back we landed in another shopping complex with all sorts of restaurants. German, Argentinian etc. Great atmosphere. We sipped on an ice coffee and watched the world go by. Loved it. And you know, the people are again, the nicest you can meet. Lots of different nationalities. We ate Italian and met some real characters. We missed out on a photo of a small child. They look like dolls, maybe lucky at the airport. All in all a great day.


Additional photos below
Photos: 19, Displayed: 19


Advertisement



11th June 2014

Fantastic
Hi Alfons en Lies Heerlijk dat jullie nog fit zijn om te reizen en te genieten van al het moois op de wereld.Blijf gezond en veel plezier! Hartelijke groet uit Holland Peter en Ria

Tot: 0.543s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 12; qc: 54; dbt: 0.1779s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb