Saying goodbye to the Belcher's


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Wilayah Persekutuan » Kuala Lumpur
December 14th 2009
Published: December 15th 2009
Edit Blog Post

The next day I ended up going with Glen to his new unit 10min walk away. He was getting a shower screen installed and slowly getting the kitchens, furniture and electrical installed. He is going to rent it out for $250/week Aus and The unit cost him $140KAus. There is no tax paid on the income which goes into a Malaysian bank account, and he will use that to live on when they come over on holidays. Not to mention that there will be property gains as well so if decides to sell he won’t pay tax on the capital gains either.
The Belcher’s were all starting to pack and I think they shocked themselves on how much they bought for xmas. They were having trouble fitting everything in their luggage and went over on the allowed weight. Everything happened quiet quickly and before long we were helping then load up everything into their taxi’s and were saying goodbye. Jacinta shed a few tears as they drove off. She was very comfortable around everyone and it reminded her of her family, I thinks that’s why she cried when they left. We hope to see them from the unit balcony as we hung the Ausy flag from the 13th floor balcony rail. It was very quiet in the unit so we went down to steal some wifi internet from Kenny Roger’s restaurant. And yes Kenny Roger’s owns restaurant here. We sat just across from them and sat on the mall seats and tried to catch up on the travel blogs.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.112s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0523s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb