Day 30 - Kuala Lumpur


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Wilayah Persekutuan » Kuala Lumpur
September 5th 2009
Published: September 5th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Well it’s the last day of our trip, and we are quite frankly, buggered. We are in Kuala Lumpur, the weather is hot, sticky and uncomfortable.

We went out this morning and walked over to the Petronas Towers. Unfortunately there were no more tickets available to visit the sky bridge between the towers, so we decided to visit the KL Aquarium which was very interesting.

They have a great setup in their facility including the main tank which has a domed walkway through the middle. Interestingly they have lots of sea turtles on display which I have not seen before. We arrived just at feeding time in the main tank so there was lots of activity.

Once finished here we tried to get to the KL Tower, but with the poor map we had, the only route through from the nearest train station included climbing about 100 steps in the heat, so we decided it looked nice from a distance. By this time we decided that it was way too hot and sticky, so returned to our hotel for lunch and a relax during the afternoon before our flight home tonight.



Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement



Tot: 0.09s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0431s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb