My last Day in Kuala Lumpur


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Wilayah Persekutuan » Kuala Lumpur
March 24th 2008
Published: March 30th 2008
Edit Blog Post

My last Day in Kuala Lumpur 24th March



Woke up fairly early considering the long day i had yesterday. Not surprisingly feeling a bit tired and anti-social!

Today is definitely a chill day and a get organized day.

Started the day by checking, sending and replying to emails. Then i got stuck into catching up on my travel blog. I cant believe I'm still in New Zealand North island and i've let it slip so so much. Thats bad. Sorry guys back home!

Lorna (the Irish girl - when i've gone back about another 10 days you'll know who she is) is leaving today for Vietnam. About midday she came over all packed and said she was going. Wished her all the best, safe & happy travels like you do and gave her a hug. Such a lovely genuine girl and enjoyed the time i spent with her over last 10 days or so. If it wasn't for Lorna I would never have had that totally magical time in the Perhinthians.

Rest of the day i basically continued with blogs, messed about on facebook and internet. Went down to the food hall downstairs and had curry, rice and nan and sprite for £1.20. Was hoping Rita (my future indonesian wife lol) and her lad would be at there at their stall so i could say goodbye but they had already left for the day which was a shame.

Mmmmmmm what else did i do...... nothing i think, its a hard life!

Packed my rucksack, showered, shaved and slept. Was considering going out to the patronas towers to get pictures at night but i couldn't be arsed! Plus, it was thundering and lightning & was totally pissing it down!

No kodak moments today!!! Sorry!




Advertisement



Tot: 0.098s; Tpl: 0.007s; cc: 11; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0621s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb