Constant state of confusion....Kuala Lumpur


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Wilayah Persekutuan » Kuala Lumpur
January 28th 2008
Published: January 28th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Kuala Lumpur is hot hot hot! and the food is hot hot hot! My body was on fire with the heat and my mouth was on fire with the food. Poor stefi...I don't know how she did it! We stayed in chinatown, which was minutes away from Little India. It was a strange mix. It seemed as if these two cultures just co-exist. There seemed to stick to themselves. Very bizarre. Of course stef and I get mistaken for locals! The people are well dressed and don't seemed to be hot and bothered like stef and I. Could it be that they don't spend an entire day looking for buses and subways???? It was so frustrating. We'd find everything except for what we want! By day two, we were ok. We found the subway which was very organized and easy to follow. We visited kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC) where the Petronas Twin towers are. It was awesome. The towers housed one of the most elegant mall I'd ever seen. All kinds of designer labels. Stef and I just window shopped. the towers have business offices, movie theatre, opera hall to name a few. We visited the bridge that linked the two towers.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.054s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 12; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0333s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb