3/4 of the way!!


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Wilayah Persekutuan » Kuala Lumpur
February 5th 2007
Published: February 5th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Well, time for my 2nd international blog!!! I am in Kuala Lumpur right now waiting for my fl ight to Sydney. I did have a hotel booked here for the afternoon so I could shower you know it has been since Friday, and It is monday night now, but because of all the delays fr om earlier....no time to shower!!! My next flight is 8 hours. I had my first confusing asian bathroom ex perience here....tr ying to hover wi th no handles....what the heck, needless to say, yep there was a little spillage .....lol. OK, well this a i rport looks like is has s ome kick a #% shopping so I am going to go wander around. Not sure what is up with all the extra spaces either.... ttyal!!!

Advertisement



5th February 2007

bathroom tip...
Hi stinky ;) Just think... your next shower is going to feel amazing! How are your nerves holding up? Or are you over the nervousness and now tired from the flights? lol @ the spillage situation. Too funny. Anyway, if you are having a hard time "hovering"... maybe try putting a couple of layers of t.p. on the seat. That way if you happen to fall a bit....you won't touch the seat with your bottom! Happy travels! Ciao :)
6th February 2007

AWWW
Wow your on your travels, make sure you keep a hottie count wherever you go ;)...........Oh and maybe fit a shower in before you talk to any!!!!!! (lmao)
6th February 2007

YAY!
You're making it!!! Remember when you're shopping that Nay Nay likes jewelry...lol Gotta love all the new bathroom experiences huh? Hope you brought lots of tissue!!!
7th February 2007

Hey, glad you made it there, have fun for us all, will keep checkin up on you, miss you lots (almost phone National yesturday to see what you were doing) ya.. that would of went over well, watched Prison Break for you last night, Greg's soo hooked on it now!!!!!

Tot: 0.119s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 18; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0626s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb