Day 02: Kuala Lumpur (Jan 2019)


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Wilayah Persekutuan » Kuala Lumpur
January 20th 2019
Published: January 22nd 2019
Edit Blog Post

Sunday, 20th January 2019

I've requested a visit to the Forest Research Institute of Malaysia (FRIM) this morning. R was pleasantly surprised that I had wanted to pop by to FRIM as part of my tour. This was where he had spent much of his childhood days whenever his family wanted a picnic excursion. We were up by 6.50 am this morning where FRIM was just a short ride away from his home. It was chilly at this time of the day as we proceeded with our walk to the picnic grounds and waterfall. The air smelt fresh and the tranquil surroundings plus the huge trees made it a pleasant visit.

After our huge serving of wanton noodles, we went back to his apartment to continue with our rest before heading out for a massage at HealthLand. This is a no-nonsense establishment which offered quality service. We missed the happy hour promotion and opted for the 120 minutes body and foot pampering package which was still value-for-money in my opinion.

We had dinner at Veggie Century which was easily one of the most memorable vegan meals that I had. This was R and his family's favourite dining spot whenever they had cravings for vegan dishes. We went over to the night market to work out the extra calories that we had consumed during dinner. This is a place where the locals flock to for their quick bites and shopping needs.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.109s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0786s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb