Start of my South East Asia Adventure


Advertisement
Published: May 27th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Kuala Lumpar

Malaysia's vibrant capital city

Good morning KL! I started the discovery of South East Asia with a trip to Chinatown with Mia, a very colourful and vibrant part of the city it was interesting to walk around the market looking at all the knock off designer clothes, watches, bags and just about everything else that could interest people to buy, all 'Chinatown real'. We then spent an hour getting lost while looking for a bus to take us on a tour of the city but we found it! And headed to the national museum which was a fasinating place learning how young Malaysia and KL are. Taking in the palace, government buildings, temples and KL's very own twin towers we stopped for a Malaysian lunch and a look at the shops (they have better shopping than Auckland!) they even have different malls for different types of shops.
After relaxing around the hostel for a bit and making a plan! It was time to go for a late dinner with some guys, we headed for a well recommended Malaysian restaurant where the food was fantastic a short walk away and shared a platter of meals followed by desert of cause (my 1st malaysian) then to a bar for a quick drink and bed!


Advertisement



Tot: 0.139s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 9; qc: 56; dbt: 0.0744s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb