Day 02: Kuching (Aug 2019)


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Sarawak » Kuching
August 10th 2019
Published: May 29th 2020
Edit Blog Post

Saturday, 10th August 2019

The highlight of the day was not the visit to the Bako National Park even though I did enjoy the speedboat ride (without our life vests on) and the steep hiking trail that came with it. The weather was humid today and some of us were getting a bit restless during the guided walk.

Thankfully, we were back to Kuching sometime after lunch. It was free and easy until dinner at Topspot Foodcourt, a congregation of seafood restaurants in the city centre.

Prior to dinner, a few of them headed to the Kuching Waterfront for some nice sunset views while I headed for a much-needed body massage to soothe the nerves from the climb in the morning. I remembered that I had went to Topspot too during my last trip to the city 10 years ago. However, since it catered to huge dinner groups, I left without having a chance to sample the food. It was definitely nice to be back again.

After our sumptuous dinner, more food awaited for us at the night market as we lingered around for a little bit more before heading back to the hotel.


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement



Tot: 0.314s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 11; qc: 81; dbt: 0.2264s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb