Heading to Bangkok


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Penang » Batu Ferringhi
March 26th 2007
Published: March 26th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hi fam and friends,

We bought our tickets to Bangkok yesterday folks. This is just right for us because we are tierd of long travel times and really want to see Thailand while we are so close. One trip from Penang Island to Bangkok Thailand is 45 minutes! Can you believe it!!

We inquired at a travel agent about the price of a plane ticket to Bangkok. He quoted us 500 rm per person. No WAY! We motorscootered to the Airport and found flights to Bangkok for 207 rm per person (approx 70 US dollars) on Air Asia flights.

Our flight leaves tomorrow at 10:30am. We will enjoy Penang Island one last day and then head for our next destination.

-Lara and Andy

FYI - We heard earlier that Air Asia had inexpensive flights to Bangkok and it was recomended to travel by plane by a lady we met during a manicure pedicure session in Kuala Lumpur. We told her we were thinking about traveling to Thailand, but not sure how to get there. She encouraged us to take the Air Asia flight to Bangkok because she goes to Bangkok 3-4 times a year this way.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.156s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0367s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb