Dad's visit to Langkawi


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Kedah & Perlis » Pulau Langkawi
October 24th 2019
Published: July 29th 2022
Edit Blog Post

Yeah... Dad's here for a visit... I went down to Kuala Lumpur to meet him and as he was feeling good we booked and caught the next flight up to Langkawi. On our way to the flight we literally bumped into Drew and Kat at the airport, who I hadn't seen for years. The last time Dad was here I was staying on Drew's boat in Phuket and the boys were happy to see each other. We're all on the same flight, staying in the Royal Hotel for the night and had a great start!

Next day I took Dad up to have a look at Aria, he managed to get onboard ok and he decided he could manage to stay onboard which was great. Unfortunately I have new crew onboard, all German's, but that's life! I was happy that the owner said Dad could stay which made it easy all round.

Dad settled into the yacht club and made some great friends here, from Lars and Bridgette on the dock, to Drew and Kat, locals up at Eva's, Ralph, Allan, James and all the crew and we had great fun. From days at the Club to dancing on the beach in Cenang, playing golf at Gunjung Raya, Scarborough Fridays and Tanjung Rhu beach, it was a trip to remember and Dad is one guy no-one here will forget haha..... wee Dram?


Additional photos below
Photos: 26, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

LarsLars
Lars

Haha too kool!


Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0398s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb