Kluang 3D2N (Mar 2016)


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Johor
March 12th 2016
Published: March 20th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Saturday, 12th March 2016

We were back again to the town of Kluang, this time to attend a friend's wedding dinner. 3D2N was kind of luxury for us as we had ample time at our disposal for shopping and eating.

To beat the crowds, we took a KTM shuttle train at 10am from Singapore to JB Sentral and in no time we had reached the other side of the causeway. We stopped by at Johor Bahru for a body massage and lunch before continuing our bus journey through Larkin. The air-conditioning wasn't working well and we were happy to disembark from the bus at 4pm - happy that our hotel was just another 5 minutes walk from the station.

This was my first time staying at Milano Hotel. And after utilising our loyalty rebates, our 2 nights accommodation were as good as free. During our 2 nights stay, we went to our usual food hunts at Cheese U, Kluang Rail Coffeeshop as well as checked out new places for café hopping. Shopping at Pacific Hypermart and Parkson was quite rewarding as we went back to Singapore with quite a fair bit of stuffs to carry.

Our friend's wedding dinner on Sunday evening was a grand affair with plenty of guests and we met up with a few of our ex-colleagues which we hadn't seen for a while. This was my first time eating a full course vegetarian dinner and I fully enjoyed it.

Since my first visit to Kluang in 2011, I had enjoyed visiting the town time and again given its safe streets and warm hospitality of the local people. Without a doubt, I would visit the charming little town again in the future for a quiet weekend escape.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0456s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb