Don't know what to say...


Advertisement
Laos' flag
Asia » Laos
November 24th 2006
Published: November 24th 2006
Edit Blog Post

So we've been in Loas for about a week and, as the title indicates, I don't really know what to say. We visted Don Det where we had our dogey border crossing and a full day of cycling. Vientiane was small, quiet and beautiful. THere we visited the great stupa (where supposedly a peice of buddha's breast bone is buried) and L'arc du Triumphe (hope my french spelling is okay) which was constructed from a concrete donation from the United States ( the concrete was meant to finish the Veintiane airport) and we learned about the perils of James Sunday. In Vang Vieng we went tubing. I drank lots of beer (and and still feeling the affects of this afternoon), jumped of a cliff, a zip line and a trapeze (but not in that order). Vang Vieng is picturesque and I wishn't to bored you all with the details when pictures will be coming soon enough. Picture algonguin park mixed with three cups of the gatineau's and a heavy smattering of tropical. If you're not from Canada you won't get it, so never mind.

Advertisement



24th November 2006

Notice how these Blogs ARE GETTING SHORTER!
We want MORE Blog!!! Or.....at least photos.... :>)

Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0448s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb