same as yesterday...


Advertisement
Laos' flag
Asia » Laos » West » Luang Prabang
March 17th 2010
Published: March 17th 2010
Edit Blog Post

sooooorrrrry about the poor quality of my last blog, i was hot and had a headache and was annoyed at the lack of working atms in laos!!

but all is very good. thailand is sooo incredibly different from india, bangkok especially. we got bombarded with ladyboys and buckets and ''ping pong'' shows...soo strange. apart from mia i haven't had the chance to skype anyone yet as the time difference is now 7 hours. so if anyone is planning to be online at some obscure time please let me know and we can have a catch up. for more info please visit lauras blogs...shes the talker plus she has a laptop that she can record everything in. (it got stolen so we had to buy a new one) some one managed to break into our hotel room in bangkok and they stole my phone and many thousands of bhat!!! we then went to chiangmai and now we are in laos luang pra bang after the worst mini bus journey known to man, 12 people one of them being inappropriate April (very rude middle aged women who liked to talk about ping pong shows a little too much...)

we are heading to vang vieng in about 20 mins, then from there back to thialand (hopefully there will be another way that doesn't involve a mini bus!!!!!)


miss you guys a lot. keep me posted on your antics!!!! lots of love and hugs

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Advertisement



Tot: 0.215s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 58; dbt: 0.1093s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb