Japan Tokyo Tour


Advertisement
Japan's flag
Asia » Japan » Tokyo
November 20th 2018
Published: November 21st 2018
Edit Blog Post

After a very Long travel from Los Angeles we finally arrived at HAN airport our flight was long but Delta airlines was excellent . Time changes are always difficult for us but a big whole day tour in the morning will show us all. Japan having a population of 127 million and Tokyo 13.8 million infrastructure has been created to keep things flowing. There is a whole under ground of tunnels with subways trains and vehicles, the people are welcoming polite and helpful. The cities are clean and I mean clean its respect no garbage graffiti or any thing of that nature any where. The goal is success the children are educated to a high level and everyone has a part in society and stands proud. Our first day and I was a wonderful friendly experience. Our first stop the Tokyo tower 333 meters high , built in respect for the saving of the country and at that time was the tallest building in the world has sine been surpassed by the tower in Dubai but the are planning a new one. Next we visited the Meiji Shrine, shrines are for happiness, success or luck you attend for events or futures people take their children at 3, 5 and 7 to wish for their good future, Went to the Imperial Palace east garden the palace itself is not for the public but the east garden beautifully landscaped is for the enjoyment of all. From there Lunch a great Japanese style. After lunch the Hama-rikyu garden this is the only sea pond in Tokyo and houses large fancy fish. It is for peace and relaxing. Then the Sumida river cruise taking us in to the old city then off to the Asakusa Kannon Temple the finest buddhist temple in city on the laneway of an active shopping street.


Additional photos below
Photos: 58, Displayed: 23


Advertisement

Tokyo tower views of the cityTokyo tower views of the city
Tokyo tower views of the city

An elevation of 333 meters a 360 view of the city







The clensing pondThe clensing pond
The clensing pond

With the latel you scoop water and first pour on your left hand then your right hand then in both hands to wash your face. This is pure sacred water



Tot: 0.359s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0806s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb