Amy is back in Town!!!


Advertisement
Japan's flag
Asia » Japan » Shizuoka
September 2nd 2007
Published: September 2nd 2007
Edit Blog Post

As the holidays were coming to an end Amy rolled into town for 2 weeks after here 5 months trip around Europe.
We are all excited to see her and had loads of things planned to finish off the holidays before back to Summer Session.
It was great to have my old roomy back in the Mansion.
Of course we went for a night out at Our Bozzer on her first Friday here drinks were flowing freely and Marissa's friend Kate got to have her first Boozer experience and let me say she was blind and enjoying a bit of Brazil.
We went for a trip to the river for a swim and a BBQ it was very cool and fabulous break from the horrible heat.
Marissa and Mario took Amy and I to see the pirate ship, it was packed with families and kids but fun for a laugh.
Back at work for Summer Session....Amy came along most days and gave us a break and looked after the kids for a bit, thanks Amy.
It was a awesome few weeks and we finished off Amy's last night in Japan with a trip to the beer Garden on the roof of the 7th floor at the station. One last drink of Jacks at Boozer and then 4 hours sleep we were dropping the little one at the Shinkansen.
So Ill be seeing you Amy in 4 months get ready for lots more drinking and nights out.........with the bonus of men that speak English, nothing better than an Aussie guy.........



Additional photos below
Photos: 40, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



4th September 2007

Fun times!
That river looks so cool! Crazy night at Boozer, Amy's first night back and Kate's only and last visit to Boozer! Still don't know how I managed to get Kate to the station the next day! Haha Lucky no hangovers after Amy's last night and all the beers!
6th September 2007

What a great two weeks!!!
Damn that red bra!! Ha! Ill be on the lookout for some good Aussie guys... footy finals... footy shorts... hmmm how exciting!
6th September 2007

oh and i love gyoza!!!
freaky but every magazine ive looked at in the last week has a recipe for gyoza!!

Tot: 0.057s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0377s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb