Kagoshima onto Yakushima


Advertisement
Japan's flag
Asia » Japan » Kagoshima » Kagoshima
May 1st 2008
Published: May 1st 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hello

When i last left you i had arrived in Fukuoka!
Well i stayed their for a coupe of days and relaxed in the vibrant city! Did a bit of shopping! Sorry Mum! Got some sweet trainers!
Met some cool boys from new zealand! Who i am meeting in Thailand!
Thats pretty much all i did!

I then took the train down to the bottom of the Japanese island of Honshu to a place called Kagoshima!
There is not really alot to do here! Did go out in the evening though with some irish egineers who live over here. That was a good laugh.
Other than tht just relaxed before getting the early ferry (8:30 am) to Yakushima!

Yakushima

This island is a natural world heriatage site so the views are pretty special!
I hiked around Yakusugi land, which even though it sounds like a theme park, was very good!
While in Yakushima i went to the natural sea side onsens! This onsen is naturally heated by the rocks and is literally on the shore of the sea! This means you cn only use whern the tide is out!
It was very relaxing!
I stayed here in Yakushima for a couple of days before getting the ferry back to Kagoshima. I will stay one night here, because i was too tired to travel, before moving onto either Miyazaki or Beppu. Il let you know!
Im coming into my last couple of days here in Japan and will make sure i update you before i go!

Hope you are all well at home!
Missing you all!

Love

Blair

Advertisement



Tot: 0.072s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.036s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb