Welcome to Kanazawa


Advertisement
Japan's flag
Asia » Japan » Ishikawa » Kanazawa
June 22nd 2007
Published: June 22nd 2007
Edit Blog Post

Welcome to Kanazawa

 Asia » Japan » Kanazawa By Bennyb
June 22nd 2007Well Here are some pics of our second port in Japan. I had a good time with alot of diffrent things. It was a buys port for alot of diffrent things. I went on an over night team to work with a local pastor and chruch. Did alot of other cool things as well. I hope you like the pics !



Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement

Doulos in the paradeDoulos in the parade
Doulos in the parade

We had the chance to be in a parade as a group. It was some local festival and so we had to learn the "dance " and we danced up and down the main street. It was great !
Proud Canadain !!Proud Canadain !!
Proud Canadain !!

In the Parade we were told to take our flags and dress up. Ha we were there with alot of diffrent flags and we really promoted all our diffrent nationalitlys on board the ship. It was good promotion for the ship !!
Over NIght in Sabae Over NIght in Sabae
Over NIght in Sabae

Here is a pic of the little town that I had a chance to visit on and over night team. We took a speed train to get to the city. It was quite far away from the ship. We were there for 2 nights and I think we really were able to bless the little church !!
The Church The Church
The Church

This is the pic of the church where we were working. I think I may have mentioned it in a letter, but this was the first church in the city of 50,000 people.
Pastor and his wifePastor and his wife
Pastor and his wife

This is the pastor and his wife, who started the church. he has been working here in Japan for over 50 years. What a cool couple.
Sunday SchoolSunday School
Sunday School

The children came to sunday school and we did a program for them. We shares a few stories and had a good time together. This is the whole sunday school !!
On board School visitsOn board School visits
On board School visits

This children that came for a school visit on board the ship were so cute. Ha they all were wearing the same hat ans clothes. It was so nice .
Remote Mountain VillageRemote Mountain Village
Remote Mountain Village

On a day off a tour was organized which took us to a remote mountain village. It was so cool to see. It was kinda like a haritage community. More of a tourist place I think then a place to live. But it was neat !
Local houseLocal house
Local house

Here is a pic of a local building. I don't think it would be a house but it was really cool seeing how it was built. Very cool


Tot: 0.047s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0198s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb