Sayonara


Advertisement
Asia » Japan » Hiroshima
July 20th 2007
Published: July 20th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Change. And the sense of life, its routines, familiar faces and places, sounds that have become a part of me, as grains of sand slipping through an hourglass. Bare feet squeaking, clinging to the glass wall, brushing the last grains of sand from between my toes. Grains that once were frustrations, loud speaker mini vans running through town advertising noise pollution and rules whose senses evade... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 61, Displayed: 21


Advertisement




25th July 2007

fareaway so close...
I'm a bit a sad, it's strange and wonderful to see this blog first thing in the morning today....i guess the next chapter is yet to be written...
25th July 2007

Corn on Pizza
My Brillant Boy Brother. You are like corn on pizza. Fun, a good idea but rarely encountered. I wish you well. Your writing brings tears to my eyes. I love you!
25th July 2007

What a great send off you had!
Loved the message about leaving Japan. I had forgotton so much of Japan but with your journal and photos I am reminded of the sights, sounds and smells of this country..thank you, Kevin.
26th July 2007

You are amazing Kevin! Best of luck to you and please keep in touch!
28th July 2007

Loved the blog and the photos. Looked like you had a brilliant time and reminded me of my own time in Japan. Best of luck with your future adventures!
30th July 2007

Heading home...
Kevin, reading your blog made me cry. That's exactly the way I felt when I left Japan. It's all so bitter sweet. Exciting to be moving on to the next chapter of life, but sad to say goodbye to this one. I'm feeling very nostalgic right now and missing Japan a little. We had some good times, didn't we? I miss you. Give me a call when you get back to Canada. Seattle is not so far away. I love you buddy.
18th August 2007

Moving on
I guess I missed this particular entry. Sent you a postcard to your Japanese address a couple days ago. But perhaps I can tell you about Whistler in person!! I'm sure you're moving on to all new and wonderful adventures.

Tot: 0.049s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 15; dbt: 0.0308s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb