Journey to Celebes ( part 3) : Enjoy the Losari Beach


Advertisement
Indonesia's flag
Asia » Indonesia » Sulawesi » Makassar
October 21st 2010
Published: October 21st 2010
Edit Blog Post


After take a rest at my friends home..why? because i am not stay in hotel.. I went to Pantai Losari. Losari Beach.

This beach is only a small courtyard to sit and stand up strait Macassar enjoy sea views. Trow away all your imagination of beautiful sandy beaches, only beach parking along the street. But perhaps what makes this beach is frequented by people is the view of Kayangan island and the hallway to sit down to enjoy the fresh breeze in hot weather which is always here.

Losari Beach is the landmark of the city Macassar. P-A-N-T-A-I L-O-S-A-R-I writing with letters that stand alone in the middle of the hall is the ideal domestic tourists for photos.Indonesian people love to take pictures with background views of the location it is located. Narcissistic.

The place is still under renovation. a lot of debris here and there. Hopefully quickly settled.

In addition there are many cheap souvenir center around there. All Macassar typical souvenirs ranging from T-shirts, Toraja house, passion fruit juice, key rings, sarongs macassar, songket, honey, nuts, kacang disco and much more. Everything from the cheapest to most expensive.

Not far from there is a hawker center, located in front of the castle Makassar. Port of Rotterdam. Strongest fortress in the Dutch era stuck his foot on the island of Sulawesi. You must visit there. But my foot so tired and tomorrow We must go to Parepare, about 5 hours by car from here. So.. I spend my times enjoy the wind in the afternoon at Losari Beach, watching people fishing. Swallowing airs..

aaah... my stomach so bloated.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0497s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb