Six Reasons to Go to Lombok


Advertisement
Indonesia's flag
Asia » Indonesia » Lombok
March 24th 2018
Published: March 24th 2018
Edit Blog Post

Bali is one of the most visited areas in Indonesia, but not many know about Lombok, that can be a concealed and hidden jewel. The tourist inflow to Lombok is comparatively lower compared to Bali. You won't regret seeing Lombok for all these six motives.

1. Get near nature
Actually, it's the second greatest volcano in all of Indonesia. Trekking Rinjani is a favorite activity. While at Rinjani, you also need to stop by the Segara Anak, the crater lake, as well as the hot springs, in the bottom of this crater.

2. Head into the islands
Those visit Lombok go there to the shores, mostly unspoiled and picture-postcard pretty. You could even place coral reefs in Gili Islands. There's a mixture of water sport, restaurants and abundant nightlife around the 3 islands.

3. Research Senggigi Beach
This is definitely the most significant tourist hub of areas on Lombok Island. The beach itself is a scenic one and you might also take up snorkeling. There are lots of small handicraft shops which sell local merchandise here too.The village is a significant center of pottery making. Pottery of this Sasaks, the neighborhood, is a manifestation of the tradition and culture of the native people on the island.

4. A pearl that you want to continue to
Sekarbela village can be found at Mataram, and you'll be able to scout for a few pearls offered at inexpensive rates. These pearls are tremendously popular with tourists that visit the area. You might even get a notion of the pearls are farmed here.

5. A Little background
The place is a significant game for the Hindus of Lombok. There's a massive swimming pool and a pavilion that's named Bale Kambang.

6. Climate and lodging
The weather is hot to get an important portion of the year in Lombok. If you're planning on hiking, you ought to avoid the rainy season, which generally starts in November and goes until April. Should you would like to go to Lombok, you can take a trip to Bali, choose one of the numerous daily flights from there.

Accommodation isn't an issue and there are lots of resorts in Lombok to accommodate different budgets. Additionally, there are many hotels in Lombok you can opt for, besides a variety of homestays on various areas of the island.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.083s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 14; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0389s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb