Edit Blog Post
Published: October 18th 2015
• A group of us were originally going to see Beauty and the Beast on Broadway in Singapore for a weekend but when we found out it was coming to Jakarta we decided to hold out and see it a little later. We ended up getting really good seats and enjoyed the show. Three days later I went to a Pentatonix concert with some other friends as well mid week. It was also a great show. With Indo’s growing economy, Jakarta is getting more big name artists who are willing to stop here on their tours. For instance Maroon 5 is coming in September. We are still deciding if we can make it to that one.
• Final Report Card Writing
• Grade 12 Graduation
• In the last week of school I accompanied the Grade 9 class to the Water Park for their end of year field trip.
• School ended and had a few days to pack up say goodbye to people moving for good. It was super nice just to clean my apartment and leave a note for my helper before locking the door and leaving for the summer! Last year if you recall I moved apartments so it was nice to not go through that this year and come home to a place already set up.
• Stopped over in the Philippines with one of my Filipino friends from work and a American friend who is also a teacher but from a different school. Our Filipino friend showed us around Manila and a little of Boracay as well.
Tot: 2.987s; Tpl: 0.045s; cc: 14; qc: 60; dbt: 0.0517s; 2; m:saturn w:www (18.104.22.168); sld: 1;
; mem: 1.4mb