JUNE 2015 . MONTHLY HIGHLIGHTS


Advertisement
Indonesia's flag
Asia » Indonesia » Java
October 18th 2015
Published: October 18th 2015
Edit Blog Post


• A group of us were originally going to see Beauty and the Beast on Broadway in Singapore for a weekend but when we found out it was coming to Jakarta we decided to hold out and see it a little later. We ended up getting really good seats and enjoyed the show. Three days later I went to a Pentatonix concert with some other friends as well mid week. It was also a great show. With Indo’s growing economy, Jakarta is getting more big name artists who are willing to stop here on their tours. For instance Maroon 5 is coming in September. We are still deciding if we can make it to that one.





• Final Report Card Writing





• Grade 12 Graduation





• In the last week of school I accompanied the Grade 9 class to the Water Park for their end of year field trip.





• School ended and had a few days to pack up say goodbye to people moving for good. It was super nice just to clean my apartment and leave a note for my helper before locking the door and leaving for the summer! Last year if you recall I moved apartments so it was nice to not go through that this year and come home to a place already set up.





• Stopped over in the Philippines with one of my Filipino friends from work and a American friend who is also a teacher but from a different school. Our Filipino friend showed us around Manila and a little of Boracay as well.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.188s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 14; qc: 59; dbt: 0.0588s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb