Bogor


Advertisement
Indonesia's flag
Asia » Indonesia » Java » Bogor
December 23rd 2016
Published: December 30th 2016
Edit Blog Post

It wasn't that difficult to get to Bogor fron the Jakarta airport. so I left the capital at the moment and took the bus southward to Bogor. It was my first Indonesia trip, so a lot of unexpect and unknown would be waiting.

I booked a homestay and it only costed 8 dollars, an old house with comfort room. as usual my first few days are lazy and for readjust, so I just wandering off to whenever seem interesting. With the Botanic Garden stood in the middle, I concentrate on the south-west corner, through the restaurant in Jl Suryakencana and the interesting market. opposite is the main entrance of the Botanic Garden where you could spend a whole day, just walk around the huge tall tree...amazing! beside...the orchid garden and the zoologi museum are present too. Further down a little bit is the commercial center with food court, and a small valley down the river, and all and all...many trolley and food vendor, making all sort of food...all deep fried things, fried rice, sate, bread and cake, meatball bigger than an orange! woahh...amazing! It only the beginning of my journey....


Additional photos below
Photos: 18, Displayed: 18


Advertisement



Tot: 0.094s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0726s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb