Bali for families - Where to stay and what to do


Advertisement
Indonesia's flag
Asia » Indonesia » Bali
April 4th 2020
Published: April 4th 2020
Edit Blog Post

There is no doubt that most families want to travel together and look for a perfect travel destination. Bali is definitely one of them. This magnificent and exotic island with breathtaking sunsets, comfortable weather, beautiful beaches, and welcoming local people keep families return for family holidays again and again. If it is your first time traveling to Bali with kids, here is a useful guide on where to stay and what to do in Bali as a family.

Accommodation
There are many accommodation options in Bali, so you will not have a problem to find a perfect one for yourself and your family. Most families choose between two of them - hotels and private villas.

Hotels are pretty easy to find because there are tons of travel websites with useful information, with Booking.com the most popular one. Moreover, you can always ask a travel agency to recommend or find a good hotel for you. The perceived advantages of staying in a hotel are staff taking care of you, prepared food, and a convenient location near a beach and popular tourist attractions.

However, you'll get all these advantages when renting a private villa in Bali as well. On top of that, if you really want to experience the culture and explore the island, a villa is the better option for you. By staying in a villa, you and your family will have more freedom and privacy and feel more at home. Visit Nakula.com for some good and beneficial Bali villa deals.

Things to do in Bali
If you are traveling to Bali as a family, there are many things to do and places to see. Here are some tips on how to make your vacation as exciting and memorable as possible.

Visit Trans Studio Bali - an indoor theme park
It is one of the biggest indoor theme parks in the world and one of the hidden secrets of Bali. Here you can enjoy colorful rides, yummy places to eat, and numerous photoshoot spots. It is one of those places where you can have a blast spending time there and make amazing memories together.

Go to the Devdan Show
It is more than just a traditional dance performance - it is a show that allows you to immerse yourself into the Balinese culture. The 90-minutes world-class show will take you on an unforgettable journey around Bali and teach you about the history of Indonesia. The show is full of intricate traditional dances, solo and duo acrobatic aerial acts, and impressive stage effects.

Spend a day at Flamingo Bali Family Beach Club
It is a fun place where your kids can go wild and crazy without disturbing others. The club features an expansive swimming pool, an exciting playground a food court with a kid-friendly menu with delicious dishes for the pickiest eaters.

Have fun together at Titi Batu Ubud Club
It is a recreation club where families have an opportunity to reconnect through a variety of sports and activities. You will receive access to a gym, swimming pool, steam room, squash court, kid's playground, sauna, different classes for children and adults, and other amenities. If you get hungry, there is also a restaurant with local and international food.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0498s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb