Bali Java 2010


Advertisement
Indonesia's flag
Asia » Indonesia » Bali » Ubud
November 4th 2010
Published: November 30th -0001
Edit Blog Post

Day 4Day 4Day 4

Hotel Pool
Days 3 & 4
We now have almost everyone checked into the main hotel (SRI Bungalows-Ubud, Bali). Ken and Lan Tran have taken off on a motor bike for parts unknown. I think you will enjoy Paul’s pictures of the hotel and the Arma art gallery. Our guides’ father and uncle are featured in the gallery.
Tomorrow we are going to the cremation of the King, a very big deal.
A number of people have asked how I chose the people to go on the trip -- good question. My first criteria was color (personality), secondly was independence and third flexibility. After two days there is no question I have succeeded on the color and independence criteria while flexibility remains an open issue. Our Ambassadors are really a neat group of interesting, very nice and colorful group of personalities. Paul will insert candid shots of each ambassador throughout the blog. I hope you enjoy the pictures and blog as much as Paul and I enjoy bringing it to you.



Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

Day 4Day 4
Day 4

Hotel Statues
Day 4Day 4
Day 4

Hotel Offering Girl
Day 4Day 4
Day 4

Bungalow at SRI


21st January 2011

Batik and Weaving demo.
Jim. a little correction to these beautiful picures. The two bottom pictures title are wrongly placed. The picture of a girl with earing is doing a BATIK (not Bitak) demo, while the other is the one who is weaving.

Tot: 0.104s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0725s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb