Explore, Learn and Grow with Travel


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India
December 13th 2014
Published: December 15th 2014
Edit Blog Post

The world is actually much more beautiful than you have ever imagined. But you will realize it only when you will get out of your comfort zone. Ah, but there are so many constraints. Constraint of money, family, job, and lack of time! These are the problems which don’t allow you to plan your next tour. There are only a few people who are fortunate enough to travel the world. According to me, travelling is a new way of getting more out of life; it gives you memories to cherish throughout your life. Some people come up with the excuse that they are not young enough to travel. But it is never too late, and what actually matter is that you should be young at heart. If you really lack the motivation to travel, the article may help you get the motivation back:

Traveling teaches you new lessons of adventure:
Traveling transforms us as it teaches us to live an adventurous life. Adventure activities such as trekking, mountain-climbing, hiking, paragliding etc make you lively and refreshed. There are several positive changes which adventure travel brings in you and this stunning planet has so much to offer which you find only when you pack your bag and leave home. It doesn’t matter if you are into your thirties, forties, fifties or sixties; there is an adventure sport for all. Try some adventure and you will feel young.

Traveling offers you a new perspective of the world:
Another most important aspect related to traveling is that you get to experience something different from the mundane of your daily routine. It helps you to see the world in a different light; this new world is beautiful and sometimes very different from what you have thought of it earlier. You will come to know that there are a lot other things other than your to-do list. When you stick to your daily routine and don’t travel much, you become parochial and lack the courage to experiment with life by not planning a trip. Traveling is a great solution to it, as it encourages you to open your eyes and discover the world.

Traveling expands your educational horizons:
I know you used to hate studying about places and history in school. And it is normal, as studying geography and history in books is really boring. But what about going to those places and learning about them?Almost all places have an interesting side associated to them, which unfortunately we can’t always find in books; we have to travel to that place to see and feel what it is.

Traveling helps you to learn:
Be it new languages, new cultures, new dishes, or new people; traveling helps you to learn. How cool is beingable to speak a few common words of a foreign language among your friends. The more you learn, the more you become confident about life and feel good about yourself. One should never stop learning and traveling is one of the best ways to keep learning. It would be wrong to say that travel is the best university. There are so many people who use their travel experiences and learning in their day-to-day life.

And the most obvious, to see something you have never seen before:
Augustine of Hippo has rightly said of the world that “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” Our planet is vast and there are so many things which are left unexplored. You can witness the stunning beauty of the magnificent waterfalls, splendid views of the sunset over the sea, glamorous nightlife, smoking volcanoes, diverse wildlife, and rich cultural heritage. All you have to do is venture out keeping all constraints aside.

The Bottom Line:
Planning a trip is much easier than most people think. There will be challenges in travelling and going through those challenges will help you to discoveryourself. Also, traveling will help you develop skills you are unaware of. It also helps you to connect with other people and visit places which are sometimes very different from your own native place. So, what are you waiting for? Get book your trip and set the ball rolling.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.102s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0585s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb