Car Rent Manali, Car Hire Manali


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India
June 15th 2014
Published: June 15th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Manali Tour

Manali is still observing as one of the best honeymoon destination we have today in India. Manali’s evergreen attraction makes it one of the most preferred tourist places. Manali is occupied by travelers from all round the world during the calendar year. Much sensibly, if you ask any travel expert about the best place to be anytime of the year, the name of Kullu-Manali will come as a quick response.

How can one reach Manali?

There is no direct railway track from Delhi and nearly state but there nearest railway stations are Pathankot and Chandigarh from here you can hire car for manali. If we talk about transport there is good highway connected from Delhi, Chandigarh, Ambala etc. Regular bus services are available from Delhi, Chandigarh and nearly states.



Attractions of Manali

There are a number of tourist attractions present around the site of Manali. Places are worth a visit: Arjun Gufa, Club house, Hidimba Devi temple, Jagatsukh, Kothi, Manu temple, Mountaineering Institute, Nehru kund and Rahala waterfalls, Rohtang pass, Solang valley, Tibetan monasteries, Vashisht hot water springs and temples, Mandi, Keylong and Trilokinath.

Accommodation in Manali

Accomodation in Manali star from the budget to stars hotels according to the guest requirements. So, advice to the travelers to contact experts travel agent who help you to make tour program for you to visit Manali as per the requirement.



Attraction tourist destination from Manali



Chandigarh – Shimla – Dharamshal – Dalhouse – Amritsar – Ladakh etc.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 8; qc: 40; dbt: 0.0377s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb