Why UAE is a fun place to visit?


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » West Bengal » Kolkata
August 28th 2014
Published: August 28th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Why UAE is a fun place to visit?

The United Arab Emirates is one of the most ambitious countries which believe in owning the best of all. They just love to break world records. They’ve built the tallest man-made structures, biggest malls, aquarium… and second largest man-made marina.

Yes, it is the US who invented the malls and the mall culture. Nevertheless, the parameter of excellence was set by Dubai. With exquisite marble floors, sparkling fountains, huge pure leather sofas, big aquariums with variety of colorful fishes and state-of-the-art restrooms that gives good competition to those of 5 star hotels, malls of Dubai are tourist attraction in itself. In some malls you will get to see the pastiche of historical Parisian town of Renaissance era. These malls are the embodiment of opulence and lavishness that is flaunted by this country.

Dubai city has around 400 skyscrapers. The Sheikh Zayed road is the most important road of the city with majestic Skyscraper Avenue showcasing high-rise constructions including the Burj Dubai, the tallest building in the world.

Apart from the “est” factor, UAE is heaven for smokers and drinkers. You can enjoy duty free allowances on 2000 cigarettes, 400 cigars, 2 kgs of tobacco and 2 liters of spirits and 2 liters of wine (non-Muslims only) and also perfume.

Make sure that that you are not carrying alcohol while traveling by land into UAE. The government of UAE does not allow it. So if you would love to carry your drinks, it’s better to book flights for UAE than travel using other modes of communication. Also importing alcohol into Sharjah is prohibited.

And did you know that Dubai has the largest number of people named Mohammed? Now, if you needed to make a friend, you can call out “Mohammed!” You surely will be answered at least by one even in the middle of the night.



Why wait? Book rooms for an exciting UAE holiday right now and enjoy grandeur and luxuries of life.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.103s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0751s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb