Luxury Cruise Trips You Can Take Across India


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » West Bengal » Kolkata » Kalighat
January 9th 2020
Published: January 9th 2020
Edit Blog Post

When it comes to a fun cruise trip across India, there are so many places that you can visit. Be it for a weekend or a weeklong trip or with your partner or enjoying some quality time with your friends and family , one of the popular tour operators in the city has curated special itineraries comprising of the genting dream ship.

Hence, read on the blog below to know more about the exciting places you can visit in India and embark on an exciting trip with your loved ones.

Kerala Backwaters

Experience the serene life on a cruise across the Alleppey's calm waters. You can simply sit back, sip your drink and gaze at the soft ripples. The cruise starts from the pretty Vembanad Lake and takes you through gorgeous stretches of Kerala's backwaters.

Sunderbans Luxury Cruise

Cruise through brackish waters of Bengal and indulge your eyes to the unique wild scenery of the Sunderbans- The UNESCO world heritage site. You have to start your trip from the Namkhana Dock which serves as the entrance to the vast deltaic forest.

North-east

The cultural ethos of India's fabulous north-east is all you need to witness to live in the wonders of the upcoming region. The journey includes a visit in Kamakhya Devi Temple, bird watching, dolphin spotting, etc.

Hence, what are you waiting for ? All you need to do is drop a mail to the customer care team and communicate your dates for the trip. Accordingly they will create a unique itinerary for the trip. Hence , hurry and book your tickets for the genting dream cruise ship trip!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.096s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0407s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb