The Most Quirky Places To Visit In Bali For Your Next Trip


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » West Bengal » Kolkata » Kalighat
July 24th 2019
Published: July 24th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Bali is one of the beautiful places in Asia. You can to witness waters, lush sands and unique delicacies that the island has to offer. Read on to find out about the off-beat places that the island has to offer.

One of the best aspects of travelling is that you get to witness some off-beaten paths and experience unique adventures. The island of Bali is pretty popular amongst the tourists, although there are certain places that are quite usual and are not much travelled.

These real gem lies in these places cause these are sparsely habited and you get to see the real natural beauty that the island has to offer. Hence, if you're planning to visit the Island anytime soon, it will be advisable to get in touch with one of the best international Maldives and Bali tour agency .

Majestic blow hole, Nusa Dua

The natural phenomena of Nusa Dua is definitely something that you should have a look at. Surrounded by steep jagged cliffs, a footpath leads along the cliff face on the side of the rocks where visitors can feel the sheer force of the nature as water blows high up in the sky due to the strong surge of the water caused by waves and currents.

Snorkeling through Underwater temple garden in Nusa Lembongan

You can spend a long afternoon snorkeling around the underwater temple garden which has a number of unique Buddha statues which have turned into a home for a variety of a variety of coral life and fish. You can spot a number of exquisite underwater flora as well which is unique to the area's biodiversity.

Know more about Bali Vs. The Maldives: Which Is A Better Honeymoon Destination ?

Watch the Kecak fire show in Uluwatu

The Kecak show is pretty popular with the tourists. These cultural dances are a great way to know the ethnicity and culture of Bali. You can find Kecak shows all over Bali, however the one is Uluwatu is definitely worth the watch. The show is performed in a natural amphitheatre which overlooks the entire ocean. Performed against the backdrop of the setting sun, it is definitely worth the watch.

Hence, for your next trip to Bali, make sure to have a look through the itinerary provided by one of the popular travel agency in the city. Contact the help team and discuss about the requirement services you need for the vacation.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0475s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb