•Liluah Gosala (Diary) an eye opener in saving indigenous Cows species ?


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » West Bengal » Howrah
April 1st 2017
Published: April 1st 2017
Edit Blog Post


•LILUAH GOSALA (Diary)•
It's the one and only Gosala(Diary) perhaps in all India ?? With more than a thousand Desi(indegenious)cows from different parts of India .
One of my clients proposed me about getting cow milk from Liluah Gosala and I got a chance to visit this unique Liluah Gosala (Dairy).Situated in Liluah , Howrah a place near GT road and it's about 7 km from Howrah station in WB.

Really it's a different environment where about 1000 indeginous cows along with calves , heifers and bulls live in a well arranged manner spread over 200 acres of land with a very big pond inside surrounded of cow sheds.
I was so happy to see heifers were basking under Sun ☀️ and it gives a nice experience to watch them provided you are an animal lover .
There are more than 100 employees working here in different shifts to look after their food needs and best of the available organic cattle feeds made from rice and wheat and green grass is provided in a very scientific way .

They are so cute and sweet in looks I am sure once you visit you will fall in love ❤️ that I am sure .
Feeding them Gur (jagerry) is a pleasure and there is arrangement of Godaan and one can donate starting from Rs1500.00 being the cost of 100 kg of dalia to Rs 30100.00 towards "Godan" . Almost daily expenses is around Rs 84000.00 and they collect about Rs 20000.00 through sale of Milk.

Their face tells it well that they are groomed the way they need to be.

It was a real nice experience to watch these extinct Desi (indeginous) varieties of cows raised and nourished in such a well maintained environment . Getting a chance to have milk from this Gosala is a rare chance I would say and the most interesting thing is the level of purity is beyond trust because they deliver milk at door step in sealed cans.

The innocence in their eyes ? just holds my heart ❤️.

To sum up I would say "every one of us should find some spare time in our life...how ever busy we may be...to give solace to our Soul"

At the end I will repeat "Let's preserve cows" ???

Author : Siba


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.127s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 14; qc: 67; dbt: 0.094s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb