A relaxing weekend in nainital with monsoon rains :)


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Uttarakhand » Nainital
July 1st 2011
Published: July 6th 2011
Edit Blog Post

The best clickThe best clickThe best click

The best click

i got bored with my daily office life so i planned to go the nearest hill station.shimla manali mussoorie chamba....lots of options were thr but Nainital was my first choice.

29 june monsoon arrived in delhi and we planed our journey in 1 of july. The beauty of each and every season is different in mountains.Monsoon in Nainital from July to August sees an abode of clouds that nearly touches your feet creating a poetic atmosphere and makes you feel that you are floating over the clouds.

In the same season there is no problem of hotels and accommodation in nainital. we got a gud budget hotel thr. I love exploring mountains and found some awesome flowers thr.The places arround nainital are more beautiful flowers on the edge of the road touching clouds makes perfect Scenery.



Additional photos below
Photos: 26, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

MonsoonMonsoon
Monsoon

Monsoon
Photo 7Photo 7
Photo 7

its a beautiful world


29th February 2012

Awesome Place to Visit ;)
Really It was a fun going there with you guys... awesome moments with D.K. bose, and Swati's quvaali in the mid for naukuchiya lake... The little quarrel in Bus, the teasing of Sonam really a all in all journey.. i think we should do it more often..
17th April 2012

:)
:)

Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0398s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb