Behold Splendid Monuments of Famed Beauty and Resplendence on Your Agra Tour


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Uttar Pradesh » Agra
July 14th 2020
Published: July 14th 2020
Edit Blog Post

Agra is one of the famous destinations of the World Tourism map for the reason that of its three monuments: the Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri & Agra Fort. Agra has positioned on the banks of river Yamuna in the northern state of Uttar Pradesh. This is also a well-known destination of the 3 Days Golden Triangle Tour whichis the most sought-after India tour and travel packages.

People from across the world seek taj mahal tour so that they can enjoy the magnificence of Mughal era buildings, most notably the Taj Mahal. Some of the renowned places of Agra tour are:

Taj Mahal: impressive edifice to behold on Agra Tour From Delhi

It is the most famed, loved, and visited monument of India. People from across the world have a preference Taj Mahal tour so that they can enjoy this great story of romance at its best. This never-ending symbol of love is one of the Seven Wonders of the World which was greatly built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in loving memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal. Though it is a mausoleum its crafted beauty, engraved decorations, pattern work, and calligraphic work mesmerizes each and every tourist who comes to see this impressive edifice.

Taj Mahal Tour Gives an Overview That Historic Time

This is the architecture of perpetual love carved out of the white marble which took 22 years to be successfully built by 20,000 capable artisans.

Taj Mahal the personification of love is not only known for its phenomenal exquisiteness but also for the premium blend of Indo-Islamic architectural patterns. Further subtle pierce work, Arch of Jali, Inlay detail, greatly incised painting and Herringbone provide magnificence to this architectural delight.

Visit Ghost City on A Overnight Agra Tour

Situated 39 km from the amazing city of Agra, Fatehpur Sikri is an ideal example of the dazzling Mughal architecture and aura. This red sandstone walled city was originally the capital of the Mughal emperor Akbar, who afterward shifted to Lahore.

Built-in the period of 1571 and 1585, Fatehpur Sikri was the very first planned city of the Mughal rule that was an ideal blend of Indian, Persian, and Islamic architecture. Every year a lot of travelers visit

this magnificent ancient city. In fact, it was later declared a world heritage site by UNESCO. Same day Agra Tour by car Today people deem it a ghost city as not many people live in this superb city.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 42; dbt: 0.0386s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb