Same Day Agra Tour By Train In India Tour


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Uttar Pradesh » Agra
October 13th 2017
Published: October 13th 2017
Edit Blog Post

In the present world, life is full of humdrum and all the work without short vacations make the life dull and dry. Short holiday tour rejuvenates everybody and gives your energy to join your work again at a greater pace. India is a country full of cultural, architectural and euthenics diversity. Its vast land produces you a great opportunity to come on holiday tour package. The country provides various sorts of tourism—Culture, Adventure, Religious, Beach Tourism etc.

A large number of tourists who come on India tour go accordingly to the fixed tour plans and many times they leave wonderful places which can be covered in day trips from the major destinations they cover my Endeavour is to provide an insight to the travelers about day trips in India. The most popular day trip is the Same Day Agra Tour by train and this can also be easily done by car or from Delhi or Jaipur. In this tour, you can visit the major highlights of Agra. The Taj Mahal and Agra Fort and enjoy a walking tour in the city.

In your India Tour and Jaipur Tour from Jaipur, you can book a day trip to Pushkar where you can visit the famous Brahma Temple and a series of other temples on the bank of the Lake. You can also manage to do a same day tour of Samode from Jaipur. Samode is nearly 400 years old palace and belongs to Rawal. Eye-catching motifs on the walls, doors, and ceilings of the palace everybody.

Mumbai is the commercial capital of India and millions of tourists annually land at Mumbai airport. You can enjoy Mumbai day tour and if you have two days stayed there you must visit elephant. For this tour, you can reach Mumbai Harbors and enjoy a Ferry ride up to an elephant. In the evening you make a short tour program to do Dharavi slum tours and be a witness to the small-scale business activities there you see the pottery, recycling process etc. on this tour.

If you have a plan to do Golden Triangle Tour you must visit Varanasi, Khajuraho along with Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. As you stay in Varanasi you should make a day trip to Sarnath. By visiting this Place you get to Know about the Buddhism tenets. Sarnath is one of the world heritage sites in India. As you reach Khajuraho and stay in Khajuraho hotel, you can spare a day for a trip to Panna wildlife sanctuary. You enjoy the nature and surroundings of famous Betwa River.

Now with better connectivity of air, you can easily reach Delhi. From Goa, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad or from any other major city and can easily make sunrise Taj Mahal tour by doing Same Day Agra Tour by train. In Goa as well besides the beach tourism, you can do day trips to enjoy the Old Portuguese churches and the Konkani culture. If you stay in Agra you can visit the temples of Mathura and wildlife make a trip to Chambal safari or Kedadev bird sanctuary. In your Rajasthan tour as you visit Jodhpur, you must do one day trip to Bishnoi village.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.099s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0435s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb